In this post I’ll explain how to fix Swedbank account number issue with PayPal, follow me:
If you have a Swedbank account or any other bank account with 15 digits and you want to add this bank account to your PayPal setting page so you can withdraw money to it, of course you faced a technical problem says that you can’t add this bank account to PayPal system because it has 15 digits wich it’s not a valid account number in PayPal setting page, but the valid one is the bank account with 14 digits and here is how to fix that.
The way to fix is too easy, first of all, you have this format of 15 digits account number ( XXXX,X-XXXXX XXXXX )
- The first 4 numbers ( XXXX ) are the clearing number
- Fifth number ( X ) Is the bank number
- Last 10 numbers ( XXXXX XXXXX ) are your bank account number
How to fix:
- Go to PayPal account > money > bank > link new a bank > add
- Choose Country and write your Bank Name
- Set account type to Bank Account
- Write the
And you’re done, just give it 3 – 7 days to take effect and being approved by PayPal, you don’t have to do anything else!
This is your account number format ( XXXX,X-XXXXX XXXXX )
Just remover the fifth number ( X ) of your bank account so it will look like this ( XXXX-XXXXX XXXXX ) and add it to PayPal page, it will take 3 – 7 days to confirm it so just sit back and relax 🙂